Welcome in the VR Hardware workshop! You will learn how you can design and build a handset in a MakerSpace. The plan is to:
- Learn Sketchup to design an elementary -but fonctional- custom handset for your phone dimensions.
- Laser-cut and test it.
- Search for inspiration and brainstorm with others fellows.
- Design, cut and test again.
Let's start ! Go through the following stages:
European Maker Week Introduction video
To do next time
- teaching materials as physical items
- physical 3D axis for design with good/bad spot (cf Mike Alger's zones)
<a-box> with engraved params
- abstract ECS